Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Forms for Members of the House of Commons

​​​​​​The following forms are for use by Members of the House of Commons to submit information to the Office of the Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner.

Disclosure Statement

​Inquiry Request Form

Notice of Material Change

Public Statement of Gifts or Other Benefits

​Public Statement of Sponsored Travel
How t​o Disclo​se Sponsored Travel (document explaining the specific information required on the statement) 

Last Modified: